Man, you know.. if you live in the Melbourne area and miss any of these classes at Scraptacular you are totally bonkers!
I have seen them all and my goodness... they are nothing short of divine.
I am the luckiest gal around... not only am I part of a wonderful design team, the girls that are part of with me are such an inpsiration and just so freakin' talented... I have not once NOT been not awe-inspired by anything that I have seen...
In August we have a month packed full of scrummy stuff... from a beautiful layout using Basic Grey papers with Lexia and a Websters Pages layout by myself to mini albums from Debbi who has got it all wrapped up for someone wishing to make a special album for a bubba and Lexia (who is one busy busy gal) who is making a multi-media album that has it all.. tags, pockets, special treasures to find to and last but definately not least a Collections collage canvas by Julie!
See... I told you it was nothing short of a spectacular month... and we are doing all this... as well as heading to Paperific!!!
So... what you need to do now... is drop by the store at:
Shop 4, 1297 Nepean Highway,
Cheltenham VIC 3192
and check out these scrummy creations up close and book your spot in the classes, or... just take my word on it and give one of the girls a call on 95845000 and book your spot before you miss out!!
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Upcoming Classes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow those classes sound awesome - good thing I don't live there I would want to do them all!
I am here and catching up. I really love your stuff..even though I am not a scrapper. You do such wonderful work.
Love you..
Dont you mean that it it s SHAME that you dont live down here because you would be at them all!? We would be able to hang out then!!!!!
Hey Lyn!!!!
Love you.. miss you both.
Post a Comment